Saturday, August 13, 2005

you misunderstand me, my entire being, if you think that you've never seen me happy or completely content with my self. Now, for more than a moment, that might be another story; it isn't even a goal, much less possible...
I just thrive on competition - be it negative encouragement or otherwise.
And contention is for the dead.
That being the truth how could I ever stop pushing forward, stabbing another vein, and ripping another notion of life out of the wall?
- what the fuck does that mean? I mean really, I just wrote it but what did I mean? I meant that we're all mainlined into a world of bullshit and we've got to break free one way or another. So I get a little bloody? Am I really any worse for wear?

1 Comments:

Blogger sleepy jdon said...

If we don't take action now... we'll settle for nothing later.
We settle for nothing now and we'll settle for nothing later

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home