Sunday, July 24, 2005

what a last week. I almost left a haiku here but it used the word fucking... noone likes fucking as the two syllable center of your epic piece. but I don't mind... too much alcohol? not enough really, in moderation of course... got a girl these days, 20 years old. She's so young its fun again, she's so young I'm a gonna have to explain how it never last and these moments are fleeting. she's so young, gonna have to explain not to expect so much from me... gonna have to explain everything. She's so young...
and her name is shannon. I haven't used that name in sex for so long. It almost lingered on the tounge the first time...
I've been writing, and playing, I feel like an artist again.
I think I'll place the lyrics at the end of the poem from now on:
Can't think 0f anything to do, yeah
my left brain knows that all love is fleeting
she's just looking for something new,
well I said it once before but it bears repeating now...

it really is that simple jack...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't used that name in sex for so long...that sentence made me think..which name would I like to use in sex...mmmh..Brad Pitt definitely.,.haha seriously..Sounds like something good has stepped into your life. I'm happy for you

8:55 PM  
Blogger klaurel said...

remember age is not the most important qualification. enjoy life.

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home