Monday, July 11, 2005

the bad blood slows and turns to stone...

Well, in case you are trying to get a hold of me via my cell phone this week you might want to know that someone, maybe me, happened to punch it this morning because it wouldn't charge... its now in bitty pieces, along with everyone's phone number.

I don't feel 'relieved' of technology, though I guess with my saved numbers pushing 100 again it could use a cleansing... thats good because I now don't know anyone's number anymore...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

punching cell phones is that a new way to reliefe stress because then I will definitely try it too

8:33 PM  
Blogger sleepy jdon said...

I'll tell you what Dana, I had a dirty sense of satisfaction driving home tonight knowing that not a soul in the world could get a hold of me...
Its awkward to think of how unaccostomed we've become to having our time to our selves.

11:54 PM  
Blogger klaurel said...

not really, i never talk to anyone.
:)

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home