Monday, June 27, 2005

I don't know... I wanted to have something to say on friendship but I wandered and read every poem I ever wrote... When I was younger I didn't have any friends. Not till highschool, not till james and joe, and eventually shannon and anne and mark and nick and dan and on into college on into eastern on into today. I think I have a lot of friends. I like a lot of people. I'd help them out if they needed it, but more importantly I'd talk to them and that makes them my friends. I'd even talk to my enemies.... I don't know if I have enemies, other than the police. I guess there are some people I don't like, but even them I'd like to like. I try to try.
Friendship is everything. God is love and everything after. Friendship is love in motion, intertwining and rededicating each and every moment to god... I think friendship is holy. I think the point of religion is to make friends. Idon't think I am wrong. Not at all. friendship is purpose in and of itself...
All those formulative years I thought everyone hated me, just because I was me. I hated them, but as soon as I was accepted I acclimated... I try to be a friend to everyone. I am a friend to everyone. Even when I am cussing, even when I am complaining, crying, bitching, and moaning I am just trying to be your friend, your real friend. Never pull punches, friends don't pull punches, they punch you right in the face, stab you in the heart, not the back... friends friends friends... Friends advise, but friends understand, friends don't want to change anything about you, but we'd like to see you happy, thats why we harp and carry on. Would you rather we didn't care?
Friends are functional...
At the end of the day I like everyone and would work with anyone... even Don, probably the only person I'd like to see rot in hell, even him I'd help if I could. But you won't catch me going out of my way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home