Tuesday, June 21, 2005

what all that babble below really means is that I am comfortable with most of the aspects of my life. The one area lacking is the relationship area. Also, unfortunately, the one I am most reluctant to 'work' on - however, in doing that reluctant work I have been questioning just what it is that I actually have to offer.

'girls want guys with skills'
but what are my skills? just what am I selling? and how can I make myself a little more appealing so as to maximize what I get, in turn, out of my relationships?
by relationships I mean both physical and familiar - not just sex-orientated.


As a side note, and probably a little more important in the long run, maybe not so much in the meantime: I don't look as my self developing confidence issues in the last year. I see my self maturing/understanding the way I tick and consequently working to become more comfortable with my 'self'. This is not a depressing process, but rather a liberating mechanism... whenever I get down or confused I like to look back at just how far I've come - it really is amazing. Even in the last six months, hell last six weeks. There will always be the tangible to point at - the actions as outcomes of my thought, however I have always had a strong intangible part of my self (maybe that's my aura?). What I see now is more of the inside affecting/effecting the outside, and that is a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home