Monday, June 06, 2005

Then against my better judgment I went walking out that door.I smiled at one person then I nodded to three more.One man asked me for a dollar, I asked him, "What's it for?"He said, "I have seen them." I said, "O.K., it's yours."

When is the last time you heard those words? Don't know why, but Clutch just feels like summer.
Summer is here my friends. I fucking love it. Basketball courts, bar-b-ques, and long nights waking up sweaty as fuck... God, it feels good to be alive. This summer I want to spend more time 'doing things'. Not drinking in bars, but going places, doing things, seeing things... for example: top of the park, tom petty concert, dmb concert, nyc for a week or so, taste fest,tiger games, all that shit... and some beer after all. I have even been thinking of getting some mushrooms and going up to the cottage...

I spent a whole shift at work the other night, slow night, reading the ann arbor current. I marked a ton of shit to do...
I also want to spend some time camping, somewhere, some how...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home