Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I don't mean to talk myself up, too much. And you know how humble I am...
but, I just thought that I should point out that if you happen to be pitching against me and the bases are loaded... you might as well walk me and save yourself three runs. Last night I batted with the bases loaded three times. The first two I didn't see shit and walked. the third I hit a home run and incited a riot. Maybe it was my super enthusiasm. Or maybe it was my slew of fuck yeahs, but the pitcher took offense and I had to remind him that "that's why you walk me when the bases are loaded" bitch!

war me 5-7 with four walks in two games last night.
war trombetta knocking the ball around the park
war smacking around the bitches that beat us two weeks ago


sadly, there is a little bit of 'softball guy' inside of me. you know, the dude with the nickname 'hammer' who shows up with no sleeves and a camaro... thats me, minus the camaro...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home