Sunday, June 26, 2005

Newest submission to my wall: why not get out there and live?
simple enough and yet I must remind my self every so often... live and love, live and love...

The best part of my life? The ability to have nights light this:

The mission: While sorting through my old journals, notebooks, texts, papers, etc., I will try to figure out just how well I got from point A (UofM summer of 2000) to here... All the while I will be drinking and planning the begining of my next project: James and my idea to create a collective work, including Nick, Dan, Leblanc, friends and family, to include art, paintings by james and dan, poetry, poems by me and nick, essays Leblanc, and all other mediums on the theme of friendship.
The goal: a solid one page introduction to an essay on my thoughts on the roles my friends have played in my developement and I on theres.
My slant: developement: friendship as a means to carry out our lives plans...

I think I can do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home