Friday, July 01, 2005

We live in a world of multiple realities. That shit is obvious. The is a collective unconscious, and of course a collective conscious. I take this as fact. You should too...
anyway, lately I have come to the conclusion that I believe two seperate, incongruent facts to dominate my life.
1.) There is a god, there is Jesus Christ and he may help us to live our lives.
2.) There is no god.
You just read the bible so many times and eventually you have to say this is bullshit. the world is not 7,000 years old, Noah didn't build an ark, and most importantly when we die we are dead. However, that being said, prayer heals, Jesus did die on the cross and rise again, and I can not only see god in all of nature but I can feel it whenever I open my senses.
What we have is sience/reason and what I'll call for lack of a better word sensation. (to explain a little I don't buy all the shit about feeling driven by chemical reactions; it works the other way around...)
What we have is what happens and how we feel about it. Do the two even have to be related? Are they really linked? Or do we have two seperate realities? I can't help but think that action and thought, while cousins, are not necessarily intertwined into the same reality... I think I am on to something. Now I am going to go say my prayers to an intangible being that connects my life to our life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home