Tuesday, July 12, 2005

holy shit, I almost forgot to mention this nugget: Meijers will no longer sell nyquil to persons under the age of 18. It seems that a minority (it must be a rather large minority) of students, somewhere, enjoy consuming nyquil by the bottle. And yet again the rest of us are left to suffer the ever growing collateral damage from our countries attempt to 'contain' itself...

and the sixteen year old with a cold? fuck him I guess.

I am leaving. Seriously, I am fucking leaving. you think I'm kidding. I'm even laughing as I type this, but I am leaving, fucking leaving.
"STOP THE BOAT" - was Marilyn right or what?

1 Comments:

Blogger sleepy jdon said...

Chris, its so much easier when you know there is no tommorrow - you talk a lot more, worry a lot less. There is an honesty in the one night stand. Something special about the fact that the night, the memory, belongs to two individuals, rather than one couple, and how we are both minor characters in the others play...
though I guess I just liked being appreciated for my sex. So many girls I talk to these days like my literary side and deal with the sexual me as a nuisance... I guess... They all respect my mind, she wanted my ass...

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home