Saturday, August 13, 2005

Terrell Owens is a jackass, yes, but who didn't know that last year? What confuses me the most is how all these pro-union michiganders I keep talking to can't seem to support a man looking for a fair contract. That's right, I said it: a fair contract. The man is 32 (not exactly young) and locked in for seven years to a contract that doesn't even pay him top 10 pay for his position. Mind you that he was the best reciever in football last year and that played in the superbowl on a fucking broken leg. Call him classless, call him annoying, call him whatever you want but don't call him heartless. The man has more heart than brett farve - he just lacks tact.
And I blame the team for thinking they could get away with fucking him over. That's right, I said it: fucking him over. You want to make all that money in revenue, you want to contend for the superbowl? Then you'd best sign T.O. and get his ass into training camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home