Friday, July 29, 2005

It's five am, about my usual resting period these days, the girl is over, again, its been that way for about a week now. I don't know how it started; somehow I am in a relationship....
every night we lay in bed till five or six in the morning, some nights I've actually watched the sun rise, the best part is coming into the room and cuddling right into bed. That's right, I said cuddling, the word itself startles me.
I don't work much right now
I haven't been writing
I haven't been reading
somethings seem to stop time...
autumn's on the way...
you can always count on autumn...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe I am having a blonde moment again..but I am not sure...are you enjoying it or not? do you regret "ending up in a relationship"?

2:11 PM  
Blogger sleepy jdon said...

regret ending up in a relationship? there wouldn't be much of a relationship if I didn't want to be in one...
I guess you don't know me so I should expound a little: I am not to big on 'relationships'; normally they consist of little more than two needy, clingy, human beings trying to make more out of themselves, and their partners, than there actually is. In short, relationships are crutches.
What I have now has nothing to do with forced comfort or societal norms. I find it invigorating and at some points downright startleing, hence 'somethings seem to stop time'. There is a definite landmark on my life located exactly on the moment S. and I kissed the first time on through till now and the fact that I just left her house an hour ago...
right now everything is golden and green, and being the pessimist that I am I can only be forced to conclude that sometimes life takes a break from fucking you over day after day, night after night...
anyway the point is I am enjoying the hell out of this but, based on all empirical evidence, my present situation stands in stark contrast of history...

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home