Saturday, October 22, 2005

I say I'm back and I really want to post, but what the fuck do I really have to say? my life sucks, I work 6 days a week (doubles on friday, and tuesday this week), I am failing my only two classes, and and and blah blah blah... I could go on and on crying, but what is the point? my life is where it is. You know what would be different if I quit my banquets job just to focus on teaching and school. Really, total it all up, make a list of pros and cons, and you know what would be different? nothing, absofuckinglutely nothing at all...
I say I'm working towards repaying my debt but all I do is incure new debts.
I say I need the money to survive, but I really don't...
imagine sleeping in on saturdays, watchign michigan with my friends, relaxing saturday night only to sleep in again on sunday. Why the fuck wouldn't I want to do that?
I hate my self for not quitting work. I hate my self for being a slave to the machine and yet here I sit knowing full well where I should be, tired, waiting for my girlfriend to get back from the bar, at least she knows how to enjoy life... I am a depressing old man sometimes. It disgust me. So there I typed, I told the truth, but who didn't know that already?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

Maybe posting about not having anything to say is much more expressive than a thounsand reasonable words. The words are there; we're just waiting for someone to rearrange them in an alien-yet-perfectly-understandable order.

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home