Saturday, August 27, 2005

Play it to the bone my friends, play it to the bone.

I guess if I had to give some sort of advice on how to live life I would carry on for a few moments about how you have to live every moment like its special, how you have to embrace all of your emotions, and of course how you can't fault your self for your failures (let me see my failures for the dreams they once were)... but after a few moments I would come it would come down to this one statement: make everyone around you matter. Know their names, a little bit of their lives (not too much), say hi, talk to them daily, and most importantly, listen.

What do you think God does up there all day? listen, nothing but listen. Sometimes thats enough.

I read books on religion, I play out these long scenerios in my mind and I always return where I started, invigorated and yet wondering why I ever wandered in the first place... there are two lives out there, the hard cold factuatal and the spiritual. They don't have to intertwine, in fact that shouldn't. I've spent a year upset by what I've always known only to return to where I was understanding, what I already knew, with a renewed vigor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home