Thursday, October 20, 2005

it can't make much sense to be in love after a mere three months... but then again love has always been nonsensical, that is what we all love/hate about it.




I guess I'll be back posting again, soon... I've been through some good times and some sad times the last month or so; I still work too much, I still sleep too little, and I STILL such at doing homework, I just don't have the dedication. However, I am growing and learning and all that bullshit. And everytime I don't quit everything I guess I succeed at something else: some intangible dedication to success in some form... or whatever...

2 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

we all lose the dedication some time along the way. I know I did. Anyway, you have a nice blog here.

4:34 PM  
Blogger sleepy jdon said...

I went and read eve's blog, the one by leaves... I'm fading away, its me out there...

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home