Monday, May 02, 2005

she either thinks its a good idea, or she doesn't. But, there is no reason not to ask...

somewhere along the way I decided that I should take a little bit more of an active role in finding a girlfriend, or at least a few dates. So... I asked a couple different girls out this semester. One kept saying yeah, but always had an excuse; I think she thought I was nice but wasn't particularily interested (at all). The other said yeah. And we'll see where that one goes...

two converstions:
One with dan: yesterday about how girls really are just a contact sport: the more your contact teh better your luck, and its not like its an insult if they aren't interested in a drink; you don't know what's going on in their life, maybe they just don't have time...

another with James S. (in NY): this one was a little more bleak because he was pointint out how unless you live in New York, Chicago, Miami, some big city, all the pretty/worthwhile girls are married by 22. He got me thinking about joining some dating service so I could pick my dates.
- I think I'd like some business women...
we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home