Saturday, April 09, 2005

I miss blogging... its not that I haven't been thinking, just that I haven't had the time to type the million little notes and paper ends that are pileing on my desk. I feel, as always, on the edge of a watershed moment. Philosophically things are coming together instead of the normal push apart: I've got to calm the fuck down: I've got to stop being so loud, so boisterous, and start listening so that I can actually help people. That is what I want to do, to help people, nothing more, nothing less.

anyway, I don't have much time, or the capacity to explain what I really mean, but I'll give you this and we can talk about it later. X=X. That is my next great work. We've got to start seeing things for what they are, not the political banter or emotional chatter, but what is really going on. So I say X = X and I mean that what we see is what things entail, it is everything, and yet still a simple action.

For example. A woman on a feeding tube that is taken off some 15 odd years later is nothing more than a woman who was on a feeding tube and now is not, assumably according to her will (if nothing else to the best of our knowledge her will). It isn't about God, it isn't about respect of life, it sure as fuck isn't about gaining votes in some distant election, all it is is a woman being taken off a feeding tube...

we'll start from there and see where we get.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be silly, i,mar. Most are not hiding the truth from themselves. They're hiding it from you. And any one else that might take a fence from it.

12:23 PM  
Blogger sleepy jdon said...

'Most are not hiding the truth from themselves'

We're all lieing to ourselves; with every action and every word we are either going against our intuition and conforming to societal norms or ignoring rules we've set for our selves and going out on a limb: either way we deny our id, our ego, or our super ego: we're just too complex to comform.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home