Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Life fueding with death.
A million little wars, thought
my eternity.

I like that little haiku. Chris doesn't care if he lives forever, doesn't even care if someone knows his name in one hundred years. Fair enough, I can see the beauty in that. But me, I want to be famous, I want to be known, I want to live forever. Its why I write, its why I live the way I live.

I understand the beauty of brevity, don't get me wrong. I love my own little inconspicous actions and the way that nothing will ever pass the same again. In this I share my zest with you. Where we part is when you don't need anything more, I do. I am sure this plays some part in our views on religion, though I would venture that our religious views guide our desires more than vice versa. and you being a determinist and my mind firmly entrenched in free will. Its a wonder we agree on anything at all (though when we do: I tend to lend more creedance to anything that both you and I have come to believe).

ME, I don't want nothing; I want everything. nothing more, nothing less than everything. And I believe its out there; its why I write.

I truly believe 'everything' is possible, whats more I believe I will encounter it in my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home