Sunday, March 27, 2005

great weekend. Went to Grand Rapids, watched us win one hockey game and lose another. Ate soooooo much, drank a little too. Worked all day today, everything went well... worked on my fantasy football player rankings - I seriously spent a little over an hour today listing every possible keeper player for everyone in my league, I love fantasy football -. I also even got pumped for the spartans today, Spartan nation bitch!!!
it'll all be random notes today friends...
Wayne now has this address, thats a good thing... leblanc says he'll start commenting, I may have to actually say something first... I hate roger sometimes, especially when he is big and dumb and likes to push me when I am drunk, I almost had to slap him this weekend. MAybe I'll never really be able to hang out with him again? it would be sad, though understood. (roger is the dumbass who pushed me on my face last fall - I've forgiven, but I can't forget. And what is the value of forgiveness if you don't forget? not much...)
I've had some great ideas to blog lately, but I really haven't gotten around to it... hopefully this week takes a philosophical turn and I can get out some of the ideas bouncing around my head...
war lions winning 10 games next year
war the spartans making a wolverin happy
war bonds retiring a cheatin' bum
Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home