Saturday, April 16, 2005

a thousand years or more if not for this, our flesh and blood...

as she slid by I said 'hi'
and turning around,
standing in the doorway,
we talked, chit-chat chatting
about the day...

the air, flowing
through the hall,
passed by
blowing her hair
like a photo shoot.
Showing off her eyes,
her neck, her chest.

I couldn't help but stare,
admiring her wind blown hair.

my eyes fixed on her figure
a smile spread across my face.
Then I noticed her,
noticing me noticing her,
as a smile spread accross her face.



The conversation carried on a little longer, but all I could think of was how amazing she looked that day, in the door, with the wind blowing her hair... 'that's the poetry agnus' - that's the poetry.

1 Comments:

Blogger sleepy jdon said...

just a girl at school...

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home