Wednesday, May 11, 2005

and then there was silence...

I've come to a pause in my life, at least writing wise, most likely I'll leave this page alone until I understand just what I want to do with it. I think we've been here before. I am terminate the whole thing, like I did before, I may just change the slant, but one way or another I need a slant (preferably schoolastic (sp?)); I don't know what I have here but it doesn't read all too coherently...
to tie some lose ends: things are good, I am reading alot, I still get some good ideas, but nothing paragraphs in length, just little snipits. I did start asking girls out, it's going well so far, I am playing softball again, we won our first two games monday night, school is good but may is a lot like friday, everyday is a friday, and I don't feel like I am really helping anyone... maybe I am...
well, that's it for now... if you've got time, give me a call; I 'd like to see those of you whom I haven't since december...
love,
jdon

war tiger nation!
war lions 10-6
war jdon for softball mvp
out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home