Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I wake up every morning, stumble to the kitchen, and make a pot of coffee. As it is brewing I put the dogs out, fill their bowls, and try to remember what is going on today... I crawl into the shower a few minutes later, hot coffee in hand. Usually I just stand there, wash a little, stand there. Eventually I am awake.
School starts at 8, I'm there around 15 minutes early...
we get out at 2:45.
I usually get home around 3:30 or 4.
I've been taking naps (two or so hours) in time to wake up for 'Raymond' from 7-8. Shannon likes the show, so do I... it's always on...
I try to do homework and such around 8, I usually don't; it takes much more time on the clock, around 10 or 11 before I actually begin to write... only to go to bed serene and counting on my five or so ( 3 and a half tongiht) to get me through to my nap the next day.

I am Jack's schedule

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home