Wednesday, November 09, 2005

a bad dream has a way of working into our daily psychosis... especially when the dream deals not in death or irrational fears but rather in deception, lies, and people close to you. don't we all believe somewhere that everything around us could crack in a couple of moments? Or maybe its just me and I don't have enough faith to totally block out the memory of one bad dream coupled with another...
I've always thought dreams were random images running through our mind that we may somehow distort into an actual, meaningful, psuedoreflection of our lives. Or rather not so much our lives but our mental developement... I also believe in lucid dreaming and our ability to play out dramas in our heads as we sleep...
last night was not lucid dreaming it was just a succession of terrible dreams wherein I had no control and everyone was either out to get me or nothing like i wanted them to be... open holes, time spent away, fear, doubt, lack of faith is what I am talking about really; I don't know if I really do believe in anything concretly, most often I see percentages of truth... and I wish I wasn't so good at guessing sometimes, or so imaginative others.

Ultimately I don't know what faith I have or what I believe in... maybe its nothing? that might be the saddest truth.
jdon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home