Sunday, October 23, 2005

music saves. Isn't that what we used to say? I can't remember the last time I thought of a song as the end all be all... or am I lieing again? Everytime I drive down the road I get into this song or another. Everytime.
The kids in my class, they call it punk. They speak of Minor threat, the buzzcocks, the germs, nirvana, ah nirvana. I remember when kurdt was all that mattered.... don't you?

the kids said I sold out, I tried to explain that I just grew up but I only bolstered their argument... so punk rock I almost got a tear in my eye.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Blog. It's nice . This may be of interest to you to stop football betting tip There's lots of information about football betting tip

1:44 AM  
Blogger sleepy jdon said...

this commercial shit disgust me... maybe its time to go to livejournal?

12:00 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

You can deactivate spam by turning the word verification option on in your blog (go settings, then comment section)

3:21 PM  
Blogger sleepy jdon said...

thanks.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home