Tuesday, November 02, 2004

crazy dream last night: my self, leblanc, and my brothers are running through some sort of mall with guns, being chased or killing some type of others. We get through and then I have like the same dream again, however I know it is just a repeat dream and this time I have a different gun. We go to enter the mall again and I see rows upon rows of rice crispies (all types of varieties) sitting on a ledge and just begin to eat them knowing full well that we are being chased but it doesn't really matter becasue it is a repeat dream. Of course things change the second time around as leblanc gets pissed at me and I decide to just keep going along asking if my friends think that it was ok that I ate the random rice crispies...

figure that one out and I'll give you a dollar?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home