Sunday, October 10, 2004

"Rome stands yet, but not Hiroshima, or the Twin Towers. All you need is a box-cutter to knock down a skyscraper" - roman nose

good point my friend... good fucking point... maybe we've accelerated past the point of no return, or maybe things just took a little longer back then... poor Neo wouldn't have the time to finish a set these days (of course he can save us all by taping in and defeating Mr. Anderson)...

you and I we´ve been friends for a while, Dan too, and most of the people I talk too... I wonder how that affects me, to know that I have real friends who will always be there....
I'm different in mexico, I know it is only vacation, but I am really different down here: I am outgoing, friendly, and most different of all - I go out of my way to make everyone around me feel better... I smile more, I touch more (as in pat on the back, not like bathroom stall touching or anything, but I digress). I since I only know so many phrases, I am always asking "how are you? Hows it going" I'm always talking soul to soul... I like it... its kinda sad that I am not like that when we are hanging out... sometimes I am, with some people... but not enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home