Tuesday, September 21, 2004

tonight I went with the tried and true...
facing an important life decision I ingested a ton of drugs, surrounded myself with friends and a diversion, took in everything I could, and openly assessed my life...
now its five in the morning, the pills are wearing off, and the path has been laid before me: one way to walk, one way to freedom...
now I lay my self to sleep,
and tommorrow I begin to take school seriously once more...

I have two more semesters of hard work, two more. And I was worried that I wouldn't be able to finish, then I remembered that I do have the resources and the drive to complete what I started four years ago, no more whining no more complaining... simply doing...
thank god for drugs
thank god for friends
and thank god for my gift of self-realization...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home