Friday, September 17, 2004

"fuck needing anyone else"... and what does that say about me? We all need someone else, lest we become lonely... but I think we all need someone to work with too. Maybe there is an inherent human need to not only communicate, but to also create. To co-create...

fuck needing anyone else is a cry I'd rather not rally around... maybe I should work on my people skills, maybe I should be more sensitive to others needs, maybe I shouldn't jest about that which they are so serious, maybe I shouldn't be so serious...

but every time I do I feel as though I am dumbing down the universe. I have to make jokes, I have to be sarcastic; its in my nature to push people. To be my friend you've got to understand that...
but then again, most the people I meet, and consider friends, are not my friends but mere co-workers or contemoraries. And you just can't make fun of people who aren't your friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home