Monday, September 20, 2004

Man, I forgot the best story from the wedding... so, Christine and I are talking, arms around each other, and her groom walks over. Christine says "hey greg you remember jesse right?", and I'm laughing saying of course he does (we've met some dozen of times). Well Greg doesn't recognize me and says "no. who's jesse" ... so christine reminds him of one time we all hung out and he replys "oh that was you, I didn't recognize you with all the weight you've gained".
I almost fell over laughing (all the while thinking of knocking the smirk right off his face: making a real joke, I'll show him...). I can't believe my restraint really...
I just walked away and told everyone that if you are jealous of me then you've got some real problems... It was pretty funny really.
I'd list some smart alec responses that came to mind, but we've seen how that goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home