Sunday, November 28, 2004

Businessmen, they drink my wine, plowmen dig my earth...

I love when the pills kick in. Just sitting around with my friends, playing cards, listening to some music... I worked fifty some hours this week, I'll hit that again next week. Just doing the work thing. I like my jobs. like weber's love subbing... love going to be a teacher. love it. I can't believe I almost felt otherwise, almost. but never really... really it all comes down to a talk with my uncle tim on my way to the uofm msu game. I was laying it out and trying to express a reason for giving up a dream and he just said that teaching is noble. sometimes, he said, he thinks he should quit his job and become a teacher... and two seconds later I remembered what I was trying to forget: being a teacher is all I really want: I want to make the world better for as many children as I can.

wild cat did growl...
two riders approaching...
awesome. I love music. I am so fucking high... I can't believe I am writing like this... I love it. love it, love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home