Thursday, November 18, 2004

that last post will be the end of my 'personal post'; I'm done examining my self for a little while - especially in front of you all. Basically, any time that we want to find something wrong we can and I am overly critical as it is...
this will be the begining of my musing/words of wisdom/pedagogy/random posts (and hopefully the future of this page)... we'll start simply enough:

last night at the Megadeth (yes they are still alive) concert I reallized that the mosh pit symbolizes life in that you can only get hurt when you stop going forward. you've got to walk out that door everyday with pantera on your mind and mosh through the pit of life as if 'walk' were playing constantly...
I realized that and then they threw us out for moshing. how lame. they threw a chick out for showing her tits! how can we live in a world where chicks can't show their tits at rock concerts? stupid Bush, he's taking our tits away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home