Thursday, March 02, 2006

And what you fear the most could meet you halfway...
and what you fear the most, could meet you halfway...

sometimes we just have to man up and blame ourselves. The fortunate part of this assessment is that if we are the problem, then we are the solution. No need to fuck around with everyone else's role...

to save my self I must change my self
to change my self I must arrange my self
to arrange my self I must serve my self
to serve my self I must control my self
to control my self I control my emotions
my emotions, my wants, my desires,
my actions, my outcomes...
to save my self I must control my self

I am going to have to get right on down to the crux, as the hard questions. I am going to have to evaluate, assess, and then order my actions to my true wants.

I want to pass student teaching: I've got a lot to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home