Friday, September 03, 2004

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son. I got ninety nine problems but a bitch ain't one..."
and its off to ann arbor tonight to celebrate jared's return... I'm pumped.
la pinche policia... la policia is out... out to ruin our weekends, so watch out for yourselves my friends... me, I ain't buyin' it and I ain't driving so fuck'em...
I have heard some of the most ridiculous stories lately. Leblanc got a ticket for going through a yellow light (not a red light, a fucking yellow light), Trombetta got one for tailgating (tailgating?), and my dad got one for corrective lenses and he's had the laser eye surgery... the shit kills me...
so, if you are out there this weekend and you are sober, make sure the cops pull you over and not the drunken friends of ours... It is your duty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home